The short list of main features that are available in Net Control 2 Classroom, SmallClass and PRO Editions: The Latest Version: 21.4 (Build 18.104.22.16870 ), 27-Apr-2021 (Windows)
- Broadcast teacher’s screen to students, the full screen or partially, with ability to make annotations on the screen in the process of screen sharing, with or without voice communication; the image on student computers may be displayed either in a full screen or in windowed mode.
- Monitoring student computers in a realtime, with ability to view student computers in thumbnails or in full screen mode, with shared remote control mode, when teacher can help students remotely on their computers.
- Multiple communication features: chat, text and graphic messages, chat by request of a student (help requests), voice communication.
- Instant polling, voting, ability to run tests and quizzes.
- Restrictions: access restrictions to undesirable web-sites and applications, USB and removable devices
- Co-working: play multimedia files together with students, browse websites synchronously, open necessary documents and applications on student computers.
- Document management: send work documents to students in a couple of clicks and collect them back when necessary with sorting by folders.
- Give awards to students, grade their work, use the built-in planner to make the lesson planning easier.
- and many other features that are listed below.